iSula lightweight container solution, unified IoT, and edge and cloud computing container solutions
- Shortens a trace chain by three levels, and the memory usage of hundreds of containers is significantly lower than that of the Docker engine.
- Supports standard open-source container runtime interface (CRI) and open container initiative (OCI) and flexibly interconnects with multiple OCI runtimes such as runC and Kata.
- Secure container: combines the virtualization technology and container technology to ensure better isolation of secure containers.
- System container: supports local file system startup to implement quick deployment, and supports systemd deployment to improve user namespace isolation.
Kunpeng acceleration engine (KAE), supporting encryption and decryption acceleration
- Digest algorithm SM3, which supports asynchronous models.
- Symmetric encryption algorithm SM4, which supports asynchronous models and CTR, XTS, and CBC modes.
- Symmetric encryption algorithm AES, which supports asynchronous models and ECB, CTR, XTS, and CBC modes.
- Asymmetric algorithm RSA, which supports asynchronous models and key sizes 1024, 2048, 3072, and 4096.
- Key negotiation algorithm DH, which supports asynchronous models and key sizes 768, 1024, 1536, 2048, 3072, and 4096.
A-Tune intelligent system performance optimization engine, inferring service features and configuring optimal system parameters to ensure optimal service running
Enhancing the performance of glibc, zlib, and gzip and fully using the NEON instruction set of AArch64 to improve the basic library performance
Kernel feature enhancement
- Supports ARM64 kernel hot patches.
- Numa Aware Qspinlock: reduces cache/bus conflicts across NUMA nodes.
- Optimizes the IOVA page table lookup and release algorithms to improve the performance of the IOMMU subsystem.
- Optimizes the implementation of CRC32 and checksum based on ARM64 instructions and pipeline features, greatly improving data verification performance.
- Supports ARM v8.4 Memory System Resource Partitioning and Monitoring (MPAM).
virtualization feature enhancement
- Interruption virtualization optimization: The process for an IRQfd to inject an interrupt is optimized, greatly improving the performance of high-performance passthrough devices (sush as NICs and SSDs).
- Memory virtualization optimization: The Kunpeng hardware feature is used to improve the memory loading speed during VM startup.
- Storage virtualization optimization: NUMA affinity self-binding is optimized for the iSCSI module kworker to improve the I/O performance of IP SAN disks.