iSula: A lightweight container solution that unifies IoT, edge, and cloud computing.
- Anonymous volumes can be configured in the image, and local volumes can be easily managed by users.
- The isula-build allows you to pull and push images and save multiple images to a tarball.
A-Tune: An intelligent system performance optimization engine that infers service features and configures the optimal system parameter set for the best service operations. The following functions are added:
- Incremental tuning
- Sensitive parameter identification, filtering, and tuning
- Tuning capabilities for VM scenarios
- One-click model training
Multiple JDK versions are supported to meet different requirements on compatibility, performance, and functions.
- The operating system supports multiple JDK versions, allowing users to deploy Java applications of multiple versions. The versions and functions supported are as follows:
- Java 11. For details, see JDK 11.
- TLS 1.3 for a more secure protocol
- Java Flight Recorder, an efficient Java application diagnosis tool with low performance loss
- Experimental ZGC algorithm with low latency
- The latest Short Term Support (STS) version is supported, which is JDK 15 currently. For details, see JDK 15.
Pattern Matching for instanceof (Second Preview)
Production-ready Shenandoah GC
Foreign-Memory Access API (Second Incubator)
Records (Second Preview)
Kernel feature enhancement
- Huawei 1822 HBA card driver
- NVDIMMs for higher performance in service scenarios such as big data
- FT-2000+/64 of Phytium processors for general-purpose computing
- The iSCSI work thread can be bound to cores based on NUMA-aware affinity to improve I/O performance.
- The percpu lock-free function of the file cache is optimized to reduce the atomic overhead and improve the performance of concurrent file access and Nginx scenarios.
Virtualization feature enhancement
- ARM virtualization supports CPU/memory hot plug, making resource configuration more flexible.
- The KVM CPU can be set to the custom mode (ARM) to customize configurations of the CPU feature on the VM.
- The O&M tool VMTOP is used to quickly collect VM performance indicators, such as exit/entry.
- Secure boot is supported to improve VM security.
- Default UKUI desktop environment on Kylin OS
- DDE (Uniontech-developed desktop system)
- HA cluster software comprising Pacemaker and Corosync
- Raspberry Pi serial boards