For CVEs involved in the version, see the CVE list.
It's a little complicated....
I'd like to ask someone.
Just a small problem.
I can fix it online!
● Misspellings or punctuation mistakes;
● Incorrect links, empty cells, or wrong formats;
● Chinese characters in English context;
● Minor inconsistencies between the UI and descriptions;
● Low writing fluency that does not affect understanding;
● Incorrect version numbers, including software package names and version numbers on the UI.
● Incorrect or missing key steps;
● Missing prerequisites or precautions;
● Ambiguous figures, tables, or texts;
● Unclear logic, such as missing classifications, items, and steps.
● Technical principles, function descriptions, or specifications inconsistent with those of the software;
● Incorrect schematic or architecture diagrams;
● Incorrect commands or command parameters;
● Incorrect code;
● Commands inconsistent with the functions;
● Wrong screenshots.
● Lack of risk warnings for operations that may damage the system or important data.
● Contents that may violate applicable laws and regulations or geo-cultural context-sensitive words and expressions;
● Copyright infringement.
We may contact you through email in regard to the bug fixing solution. You will also be notified through email if you win any prize during the activity.
openEuler is an open source project incubated and operated by the OpenAtom Foundation.
Copyright © 2023 openEuler. All rights reserved.