oepkgs Image Source Configuration and Usage
Currently, the oepkgs image source provides more than 20,000 software packages. You can download the software packages by following the installation guide on the oepkgs search page. Alternatively, you can download the oepkgs-release package to the server and run the
yum search command to search for the desired software package, and download and use it.
- The address of the oepkgs search page is https://search.oepkgs.net/search/. The method of downloading and installing software packages is the same as that of downloading and installing the oepkgs-release package. The following describes the detailed procedure.
- Download the oepkgs-release package to the server. By default, the
priorityfield in the .repo configuration file is used to change the priority of the oepkgs image source to the lowest to ensure that the image source provided by the OS is preferentially used. You can change the priority of the oepkgs image source as required.
- Log in to the oepkgs community website.
- Click the Search tab. The software package search page is displayed.
- Enter oepkgs-release in the search box and click Search. The download list of oepkgs-release packages of different versions is displayed.
- Select the oepkgs-release package to be downloaded based on the openEuler version in the environment to be configured.
- Click View Details to view details about the oepkgs-release package and configure the image source based on the installation guide.
- Add the source.
dnf config-manager --add-repo https://repo.oepkgs.net/openeuler/rpm/openEuler-xxx/extras/noarch/
- Update the source index.
- Install the **oepkgs-release-**xxx software package.
dnf install oepkgs-release-xxx
- Check the image source configured on the service.
- Add the source.
- After the oepkgs-release package is installed, the oepkgs image source has been configured on the service. You can view the new .repo file in the /etc/yum.repos.d/ directory.
If the oepkgs image source is configured in the environment by downloading the oepkgs-release package to the server, run the following command to download the software package from the oepkgs image source:
- Query the software package.
dnf search ***
- Install the software package.
dnf install ***